California girl looking for support

Options
Mikki459
Mikki459 Posts: 58 Member
Hi!

My name is Mikaela and I would love to add new friends on this site to keep me accountable. I am 22 years old and reside in North Hollywood, California. I am a professor at Cal State Northridge, staffing director of a bartending staffing company, and an actress. I spend most of my time teaching, drinking, and performing! When I want to relax I love watching my favorite show The Office or listening to The 1975.

As an actress, I've struggled with body image my entire life. Even at my skinniest, I felt disgusting and huge. I've decided to take back my life and hire a fitness trainer. My goal isn't just to lose weight, I want to be strong, toned, and healthy. He kicks my *kitten* 3 times a week and makes sure I'm moving every day and eating well. I'd love to make new friends and watch you on your journey and root for you! And, I'm looking for the same.

I'm hoping to drop from 140 to 108 with the help of my fitness trainer and you! :)

Replies

• SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I am not the demographic you are looking for, but I'd love to see your menus. Working out is easy for me. It's the mindful eating that is the hard part. I've generally always been fit, but moving twice in 2 years for the company and apartment living surrounded by bars and restaurants has thrown me off balance. I'm up 20 pounds from where I was a year ago.