Any Londoners from UK here?

Options
Hi, I am looking for new friends to motivate each other through the journey of weight loss. I had my ups and downs as I lost weight on here before but gained everything back due to a desk job, unsocial hours and eating at midnight. Now, I am determined to get back into shape.

Please kindly add me, motivation would be appreciated.

Viktorija

Replies

• Mrjd40
    Mrjd40 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started...from
    Scotland...add away
  • LucyLokit
    LucyLokit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and from London too :)! I'll add you, we can do this! X
  • imeuge
    imeuge Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in London and currently on a 173 day streak with no intention of stopping! I'll add you all and offer support! Everyone else feel welcome to add me
  • bluets2011
    bluets2011 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here. Still getting to grips with this site. I've started low carb about two weeks ago, struggling. I used to exercise a lot but finding hard to get back to my routine.
  • Annacabbie29
    Annacabbie29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello people :) I'm staring again! First time round with MFP was a massive success but we need push and support to make it work so add me please ! I'm based in London too
  • bomb_887
    bomb_887 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Been a while since I've been on here. Need a boost to get me back into swing of things and also after gym buddies around South East London. I'm determined to get back on track again. Feel free to add me. Cheers