Looking for Dumbbell-Based Workout Videos

Options
lulehlu
lulehlu Posts: 87 Member
edited May 2017 in Fitness and Exercise
The title says it all. I know I can find plenty of dumbbell-based programs out there but I prefer videos to help with my pacing. Any suggestions?

Replies

• deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender on youtube - they have workouts where you select the type of equipment you have - I use their website to search and then copy the name into youtube on my tv
  • missblinx
    missblinx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I like the Kelly Coffey Meyer dvds a lot of them based on weight training. You can probably find examples on youtube or her website of each workout. Good luck.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    P90X3 is mainly dumbbells
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Here you go a beginners dumbbell workout video by HasFit, they do others too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0bhE67HuDY

Cheers, h.
  • lulehlu
    Options
    Thank you all for the suggestions! I already own p90X3. I was hoping for something that might hit the whole body but only take 35-40 minutes. I will still consider it, though (I did pay for it!) and I will check out the suggestions here.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    lulehlu wrote: »
    Thank you all for the suggestions! I already own p90X3. I was hoping for something that might hit the whole body but only take 35-40 minutes. I will still consider it, though (I did pay for it!) and I will check out the suggestions here.

You've never tried p90x3 then? It is full body and takes 30 minutes....
  • lulehlu
    Options
    I have tried P90x3. I did the whole program. The weight-training workouts are split between upper and lower body.
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    ChaLEAN Extreme is dumbbell-based and hits every muscle group.
  • dubble818
    dubble818 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Bodybeast is pure dumbbells
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Hasfit and Melissa bender fitness both available on YouTube.