YAYY!!!! It's a good day.

Options
ktekc
ktekc Posts: 879 Member
Slogging my way through Wallyworld today and what do i find? HALO TOP! Thats new, they never had it before. Only place iv'e ever found it in Maine. And like 8 flavors. . I may have bought 5. . . maybe.

Replies

• Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    ktekc wrote: »
    Slogging my way through Wallyworld today and what do i find? HALO TOP! Thats new, they never had it before. Only place iv'e ever found it in Maine. And like 8 flavors. . I may have bought 5. . . maybe.

I'm not a fan but I hope you enjoy, I remember the first time I found it and I was excited.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Bought 1. Ate 1. No further need.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Yay! I just found it there yesterday. About a dollar cheaper than other stores (but still pricey). That was my cue to try the Birthday Cake flavor. I was surprised by the creaminess compared to the other flavors I've tried.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Wallyworld, is that a grocery store? I've always thought it was a theme park!

Ignorant Aussie here :tongue:
    Diem78 wrote: »
    The Lemon Cake is decent. I have Birthday Cake in my freezer (it's been there 2 wks.) I opted for Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream and Rootbeer last night, instead. Worth every calorie. :) I tried Artic Zero Cookies and Cream and it was NASTY.

I'm not seeing the love for the birthday cake flavour, it tastes no different to the regular vanilla to me. Some people say it tastes like icing or cake batter, again I'm not seeing/tasting it.
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Wallyworld, is that a grocery store? I've always thought it was a theme park!

Ignorant Aussie here :tongue:
    Diem78 wrote: »
    The Lemon Cake is decent. I have Birthday Cake in my freezer (it's been there 2 wks.) I opted for Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream and Rootbeer last night, instead. Worth every calorie. :) I tried Artic Zero Cookies and Cream and it was NASTY.

I'm not seeing the love for the birthday cake flavour, it tastes no different to the regular vanilla to me. Some people say it tastes like icing or cake batter, again I'm not seeing/tasting it.

walmart. sorry we tend to call it wallyworld around here. lol and I bought birthday cake but haven't tried it yet. . however. . mint chip was awesome!