Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends with open diaries

JudyKenovafitby40
JudyKenovafitby40 Posts: 9 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
HI! I have 100 to lose. Looking for female pals who have open diaries andare not trying to sell me beach body etc...

Replies

• cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Mine is open. I have 150+lbs to lose. My diet isn't that healthy but I lose weight and have done it before. I gained over a 100lbs back when stopped tracking and exercising a couple years ago.
  • JudyKenovafitby40
    JudyKenovafitby40 Posts: 9 Member
    Awesome, let's be pals.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Hahahahahahaha. I am female, don't sell anything and have an open diary. I will add. Feel free to add me.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    Happy to have ya :)
  • fitnessjess_
    fitnessjess_ Posts: 29 Member
    Sent a friend request:)
  • 44eab44
    44eab44 Posts: 22 Member
    I don't know how to add but also looking for friends and not gonna sell anything to anyone! So feel.free to add me xoxo
  • umstillt
    umstillt Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! I sent you an add request! My diary is open to friends, and I'm definitely not trying to sell anything. :)
  • CWynne3
    CWynne3 Posts: 116 Member
    I'm not dealin', lol. I have about 110 to lose and me and my diary are an open book! I'll send you an add request!
  • Headtothemountains
    Headtothemountains Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me- I have about forty to lose but am a slow go-er due to multiple knee and shoulder surgeries. My diary is open :)
  • MeganWheels
    MeganWheels Posts: 3 Member
    Add me if you want :)
  • kaewatson22
    kaewatson22 Posts: 3 Member
    Same here! :)
  • zoza7oss
    zoza7oss Posts: 113 Member
    Add me too, I also am a slow goer, I have another 40 to go, I still haven't figured out how to add/send friend requests so if you know how I'll gladly accept, my diary is open and I'm not selling anything :smile: