My roommate eats like a garbage disposal!

Options
2»

Replies

• amy0975
    amy0975 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I suggest putting a picture of you at your heaviest (the most unflattering picture you can find) in the junk food cabinet. That way when you go there and see that image you will step away. That has worked for me. Once I see that picture I remember why I don't want to be that way. Remember NOTHING taste as good as HEALTHY looks. The saying is "skinny looks", but I prefer healthy. :wink:
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    amy0975 wrote: »
    I suggest putting a picture of you at your heaviest (the most unflattering picture you can find) in the junk food cabinet. That way when you go there and see that image you will step away. That has worked for me. Once I see that picture I remember why I don't want to be that way. Remember NOTHING taste as good as HEALTHY looks. The saying is "skinny looks", but I prefer healthy. :wink:

Exactly what I was going to suggest. Post a pic of your skinny self & your fat self on the fridge of cupboard. Do negotiate separate spaces in cupboard & fridge for her food & your food. In the end, it's all about how badly you want it and how badly you want to keep it once you reach your goal. It's not easy, but it is doable.