Green Tea?

Options
be_patient
be_patient Posts: 186 Member
Green tea, as I'm sure everyone on here knows, is great for speeding up your metabolism.

My question is, what type of green tea really works ,and how much of it do you have to drink for it to actually be efficacious?

Do you drink the comercially packed green tea that goes more yellow when brewed, or the green maccha powder that goes very
green when brewed? I have both, but I haven't been drinking it consistently as I don't know what type to drink. I once was devoted to drinking comercially packed green (yellow) tea, but I didn't really see any improvement.

If your're meant to drink the macha powder, how much?
And if you're meant to drink the commercially packed green tea, how much?

Thanks everyone in advance, I've wondered about this for forever.

Replies

• mkupartist
    mkupartist Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I personally love Macha. It's expensive, but i think it's because it works. Start with a ¼ teaspoon and increase as your body adjusts. I'd give a couple of weeks in between increases though.

I love it because it gives you the energy boost without the racing heart and dehydrated feeling caffeine leaves me with. I pretty much don't drink coffee any more after having that stuff. It's pure. I use the green powder and put it in my protein shake and give it a good go in the mixer cup.