How Many Calories Should I Be Consuming?

RPN869
RPN869 Posts: 14 Member
Hello, there! My name is Nathan, and I'm trying my best to drop some more weight.

So, I got off of school two weeks ago, and I haven't gotten a job yet. Because of that, I spent a lot of time sitting. I try to incorporate jumping jacks every few hours (100, around 3-4 times per day).

My workout schedule consists of:

10 sets of 6 reps of stair sprinting (takes me about 1 minute 10 seconds for each set). Then I do a half body workout. I do this every single day.

Based off of this data, how many calories do you think I should be consuming? I'm a 19 year old male standing at around 5'10. I currently weigh about 150lbs.

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Instead of asking people to spoon feed you, why don't you do some research since your out of school and sitting all the time??????? just a thought. educate yourself.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    You are 5'10 and 150 pounds. Why are you trying to lose weight? :#
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    If you put in all of your data in to MFP, it will tell you your goals. I agree with the poster above- at 150 you probably don't need to drop any weight.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    That was lower than race weight for me same height and age back then, and that was about 6% BF @ 155.

If you think you are looking at fat where you don't want it - you need to do some lifting, and keep eating whatever you are now as far as calories - weight is good.
  • tag624
    tag624 Posts: 166 Member
    150 lbs.....why would you want to lose weight? Sounds like you need to go on a bulk