Before/during...5'7", 35 lbs lost

Options
norahkathleen
norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
I am pretty new to using MFP, but started my healthier eating/exercise journey on October 28, 2016. Here are my starting pictures and my pictures as of the end of March 2017. Approaching my initial goal weight of 150 lbs, but will then set my actual goal weight of 135 lbs.
I did not mean to sell myself short, but I have always eaten whatever I wanted (fine until I hit about 30, and then not so much) and the idea of losing over 50 pounds sounded crazy to me, so I started smaller. I have a way to go still, but am so proud of my success so far and, while sharing is super scary, I love the support and motivation this community provides so here goes...
193.5 lbs to 158.5 lbs

(also, please disregard the crazed expressions...both sets taken early morning pre-workout/pre-coffee...#keepingitreal) :D

8wfc6ux2amab.jpgiqd4vzhld6tz.jpg
b4sqsp7ergj1.jpg

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    good JOB. keep going!!! :)
  • debisjazz
    debisjazz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You are well on your way to your goals!!
  • wanderingirl
    wanderingirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well. You are lucky you can carry your extra weight but the loss does show in your waist for sure.
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!
  • kdavid1987
    kdavid1987 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Well done, so proud of you. I look forward to having lost what you have in the future. THanks for the inspiration!!
  • norahkathleen
    norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    kdavid1987 wrote: »
    Well done, so proud of you. I look forward to having lost what you have in the future. THanks for the inspiration!!

I never thought I would do it... but having made some progress is a huge motivator! One day at a time... you've got this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!