My tribulation

Options
redsweet
redsweet Posts: 15 Member
So here I am battling my own negative thoughts...Oh I'm tired, maybe I can, ugh, ugh......Then there is a glowing voice that says YOU CAN, YOU KNOW how YOU will look at the end of your weight loss, so just DO it already!! So here I am lookin at the mean number on the scale saying WHYYYYY!! 188 lbs. :( But, At the end of my 49 lb weight loss I will be skinny as when I was in high school. My goal is to be healthy, happy and to feel youthful. I'm ready to get the fat toxins out of my body and let my spirit soar in the wind. Wait a minute....why am I at this place of obese, many reasons, 1 major issue is that I'm very sensitive with my feelings and take a lot to heart. But let me get this off of my chest...I hear negative words from people and I just get mad and upset. So I need to change that and not let it bother me...So here's to me....let me say the NEW ME...LOOK, FEEL, BE, KNOW...I'm Beautiful...let the world see me! Time to peel the layers and throw them away for good!

Replies

• hiyaaras
    hiyaaras Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • redsweet
    redsweet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks hiyaaras!
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Ok I want you to pretend that whatever you were saying to yourself it was a mfp friend saying it to you about their life. Now what would you tell your mfp friend???? YES Follow that good advice.