Back for good!!

slimmingsiobhan
slimmingsiobhan Posts: 54
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hey guys,

Thought I'd re-introduce myself as its been a while since I've used myfitnesspal!

I'm Siobhan, 23 and a mummy to a beautiful 5 month old boy, Eddie-Jay. In honesty I cant blame pregnancy for my weight struggles as I actually came out nearly 2 stones (28lb) lighter!
Always had issues with my weight and was 'big' as a child and teen which led me to where I am as an adult!
But enough 'past' talk - my enthusiasm for getting and staying fit is replenished & Im ready to go!!
Feel free to add me :-D

Lots of losses,

Siobhan xx

Replies

• LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Hi Siobhan!

Congratulations on your baby boy! Wow you did well with your pregnancy weight, wish I'd been able to do that, trouble was, I loved pasta in creamy sauce at the time and ate it always :laugh:

Welcome back!:flowerforyou:
  • Hehe thankyou!

I had nooo appetite at all, infact I lived on a packet of supernoodles a day and 2 bottles of lucozade right up until about 8 months. I could barely eat at all in the beginning, got lucky but didnt see it that way at the time, haha!

Thankyou for replying :-) xxxx
  • :smile: hey, your so lucky, my little boy just turned 2 and i still use the " i just had a baby" excuse. lol it's hard when you have a wee one cos time is no something you'll have a lot of....hard to stay away from the biscuit cupboard eveytime you get 5 mins to yourself.
    good luck!
This discussion has been closed.