Another before/during post - "real life" pictures

Options
norahkathleen
norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
I do not mean to overpost, as I just posted before and during pictures of myself...but after looking through a bunch of posts I wanted to share some every day pictures (i.e. not standing in front of a blank wall in workout clothes with a goofy expression on my face).
It is a actually a little harder for me to do this, surprisingly. But I think it is because I can not tell the difference as much as I can in the others. I know because I am wearing different sizes now and I can feel it, but I look through these pictures and the overall change is much harder to discern. But I am starting to not hate every picture of myself, so baby steps, right? ;)

November 2016:
oozuk7nlvrzd.jpg
lko74xlmuxpy.jpg
6w8ca8u262s1.jpg

March 2017:
p4mm1rf80izn.jpg
axc86dh7b5x9.jpg
un65v8h4inez.jpg

Replies

• IrisRice
    IrisRice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! Sharing is inspiring. Thanks
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • allunits
    allunits Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you look 20 years younger
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Very Inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • CaladriaNapea
    CaladriaNapea Posts: 140 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Woah! You can totally see the change in these pictures! Thanks for sharing your everyday photos--these are hugely inspiring! :smiley:
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You look great! (Also, I love your elephant shirt.)
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous, what splendid work!!
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Justamom410
    Justamom410 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can totally see it...especially in your face. Great job!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful- well done! ;)
  • eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic--as does your scarf in the fourth pic (I originally typed "bathroom selfie" but....hmmm). Did you make it yourself?
  • pacingoamy
    pacingoamy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Holy wow what a difference! I am just now NOT hiding from the camera as much ... maybe I can do the same soon. Thanks for posting!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation! Thanks for sharing!
  • norahkathleen
    Options
    You look great! (Also, I love your elephant shirt.)

thank you...good thrift store find. ;) i was in a souvenir shop at disney world when i looked up and saw myself in this mirror. for a long time that would have made me cringe a little and i was so excited to be pleased with what i saw that i took this picture!
  • norahkathleen
    Options
    eyer0ll wrote: »
    You look fantastic--as does your scarf in the fourth pic (I originally typed "bathroom selfie" but....hmmm). Did you make it yourself?

thank you! and yes...i am pretty much knitting in every spare minute i can find. ;)
  • eyer0ll
    eyer0ll Posts: 313 Member
    Options

thank you! and yes...i am pretty much knitting in every spare minute i can find. ;)

Very impressive! I still haven't mastered two-color brioche (knitting. I have definitely mastered eating brioche of any color.)
  • norahkathleen
    Options

Very impressive! I still haven't mastered two-color brioche (knitting. I have definitely mastered eating brioche of any color.)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!