Willing to make friends!

Options
Hi! My name is Amber and I'm looking for inspiring, dedicated, and kick *kitten* people to befriend! I think this might help me stay on track and keep me going. If you're willing, don't hesitate to let me know!

Replies

• tomwasilj3w
    tomwasilj3w Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey Amber, welcome to MFP!

I started using MFP again to help track my calories so i gain. I've been really active in the MFP community this time around though. Have been looking for people to befriend so we could encourage/support each other to help us move towards our goals.

Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • Cathietc
    Cathietc Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi. Please add me I have been back with MFP for a couple of months now and am motivated and ready to find friends to keep me and help them stay accountable.
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi I'm just getting started in the MFP too and would love new friends to help keep each other on track. I started my weight loss journey aka lifestyle change last June and I couldn't be happier. Slowly but surely I have dropped 72 lbs and I feel amazing. I love sharing my success I and offer support to anyone that needs it. Welcome! We can be friends for support and accountability.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hey Amber. I'm laughing out loud over here how they editedyour intro to you're looking for "Kick kitten people!" Lol lol!!! Welcome! I'm sure you'll find so much support here.