Stuck in a rut?!

Hey,

I'M STUCK! I have weighed 161 for the past 3 weeks! I'm 5'8" and my goal is 155.

I eat terrible, which is probably my problem, but I eat nothing at all. I work out at least 400 or so calories a day doing insanity and eat about 500-800 calories a day.

I work out of my car and literally live off of protien bars, shakes, and whatever dinner I make for that night. Feel free to skim through my diary if you can. I have never ate much and I'm not sure how to plan meals when it's 90 degrees outside other than "rabbit food".

Help. PS if I knew how to upload a photo I would :/

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    edited May 2017
    Your diary is closed.

Essentially, your calorie intake is 100 calories. Something is wrong with your logging.
  • tmt__1993
    tmt__1993 Posts: 30 Member
    There, hopefully now you can gaze upon my birthday indulgence​s.
  • rpkg62
    rpkg62 Posts: 44 Member
    Sometimes eating more, results in losing more, especially for when you are hugely under your calorie goal. When you are consistently way under calories your body can go in starvation mode. Eat healthy, eat more, maybe change up your excercise routine to keep your body working and guessing.
  • tmt__1993
    Is there a way to ramp up my metabolism? I know I killed it years ago. Now my body holds on to everything I put in it.
  • L1zardQueen
    rpk62 wrote: »
    Sometimes eating more, results in losing more, especially for when you are hugely under your calorie goal. When you are consistently way under calories your body can go in starvation mode. Eat healthy, eat more, maybe change up your excercise routine to keep your body working and guessing.

Nope, sorry, starvation mode is not a thing.
  • L1zardQueen
    edited May 2017
    You are using generic, homemade, not weighed items which is the reason you are stuck. You need to get accurate with you diary.
  • Grnhouse
    Grnhouse Posts: 254 Member
    Stress will prevent loss as well. Stop worrying about it and eat more well balanced meals each day. If you can't lose weight starving yourself.
  • tmt__1993
    I'm not stressed but I just don't have a will power nor easy ways to snack constantly.