too many calories..............

Options
i am having a really really rough time eating my cals after i got my numbers for today i still have over 1000 cals left and i am stuffed i dont wanna eat anymore i had a carnation instand breakfast shake this am then i was at work all day ,by the time i got home it was 5 pm,i had a huge fruit salad and a couple spoons of soup im done and i still have to drink my water !!! what do i do

Replies

• butterfly2008
    Options
    i am having a really really rough time eating my cals after i got my numbers for today i still have over 1000 cals left and i am stuffed i dont wanna eat anymore i had a carnation instand breakfast shake this am then i was at work all day ,by the time i got home it was 5 pm,i had a huge fruit salad and a couple spoons of soup im done and i still have to drink my water !!! what do i do
  • FORMYBABY
    FORMYBABY Posts: 17
    Options
    if you don't eat your calories, your body is going to hold on to even more!! You will go into starvation mode and will actually end up gaining if it stays there! You need to eat all day long. find high protien snacks like nuts, granola, etc. The Fiber One bars are really really good and the are high in fiber (35% of you daily!)
  • butterfly2008
    Options
    i have another question i know im a pain and im sorry how come the bmr calculated 2100 cals (what id burn to stay alive mfp \says i need to eat 2200 + to lose
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You have to take your BMR and add your activity level (4 choice).

You only burn you BMR if you stay in bed (ASLEEP) all day.

You need to eat more smaller meals throughout the day.

I work a lot, but always have breakfast bars, apples, bananas, pickles, tuna etc around to make sure I get the calories I need in a day! :drinker:
  • butterfly2008
    Options
    thx
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Add some nuts or avocados to your diet. You probably are highly motivated right now, but I'm not sure if you're going to be able to maintain this kind of diet. You can still eat the things you like (with some substitutions), but perhaps with smaller portions. The whole objective is to last long enough to reach your goal.....:flowerforyou: We're here to help!