Hi there (Again!)

Options
Madsocks
Madsocks Posts: 54 Member
UK based MFP user here! Done this once before, but I've lost my way with MFP for a while, but I'm trying to get back on it in a big way this week and from now on. Now that our family has gone from 3 to 4 with the birth of our baby son 7 weeks ago, I'm finding it more and more difficult to go the gym.

I got down to 16st 9lb and that was 12 months ago, now I'm back up to 18st 8lb and I'm so angry and frustrated with myself, not to mention upset. I've asked to sign back up to bootcamp so hopefully I will get accepted, but if not, I'm going to have to try and do it myself, but with a lack of motivation and willpower, I feel like I'm going to struggle big time.

Will be nice to read how people are getting on and all the success stories, hopefully it will push me to get my backside in gear and get some more motivation! :-)

Replies

• iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Hope you will accomplish your goals this time around as well. I would say "send me an invite", but as I am less than diplomatic that might not be a good idea. I even had people deleting my replies because they did not like my "motivational criticism", which probably was too honest