Newbie looking to get back to competitive weight

Options
Hi All,

Have only just found this website after using the iPhone application for a week now. I find the convenience of being able to record my food/meals while I'm out a great benefit and it certainly acts as my conscience.

I'm looking to lose 1.5 stone (10kgs) to get back down to my racing weight of 75kg and enter the British Indoor Rowing Championships in November as a lightweight. My weight has steadily increased over the last 18 months due to injury and work commitments (making training inconsistent or non-existent) but now it's time to bite the bullet and sort my weight out.

So far I've lost 6lbs in 5 days so only [GULP] 15lbs to go!!!
My profile picture is my before and after photo when I lost 2.5 stone in 10 months. Hoping this will be a constant reminder to me that I've done it before so I can do it again!

Looking forward to sharing experiences and hopefully motivate each other to reach our goals.

Cheers for now,
Niall

Replies

• pearlyjools
    Options
    Greetings from a fellow Brit :-)

Your profile pics are inspirational. I find the food diary here really helps with diet compliance.

Good luck in your goal.
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll be keeping an eye on you as your journey will keep me inspired for sure!!! You're right, having something to remind yourself that you did it before does help tromendously!

Good luck :)