Best Android app for logging run/walk intervals?

AmyFFX
AmyFFX Posts: 2 Member
I really like the Zen Labs C25K app, but it logs the run portions @ 5.2mph which isn't my treadmill pace.
I've like the Rundouble C25K app, but it logs everything as only a run instead of splitting intervals up.

Is there a perfect app that splits run/walk portions and lets you set the pace for each manually? This is for just running on a treadmill so no GPS tracking required.
I know I can manually log, just looking for an app before going the more time-consuming route.
Thanks!

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    The "clock" app that comes with the OS has a stop watch, with a lap feature. If you hit lap when you switch between walking and running, then all of your odd or even laps will be running time, depending whether you start with a walk or a run.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    AmyFFX wrote: »
    I really like the Zen Labs C25K app, but it logs the run portions @ 5.2mph which isn't my treadmill pace.
    I've like the Rundouble C25K app, but it logs everything as only a run instead of splitting intervals up.

Is there a perfect app that splits run/walk portions and lets you set the pace for each manually? This is for just running on a treadmill so no GPS tracking required.
    I know I can manually log, just looking for an app before going the more time-consuming route.
    Thanks!

Why bother logging in that way?