When bad things happen what do you do?

Options
Spiyce
Spiyce Posts: 33 Member
What do you do to get back on track when something happens?

I've been sticking to working out for a month and lost 12 pounds. Working on it, then my obese brother punches me right in the eye. I'm very angry, upset, and can't focus on anything now.

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Um what? :noway:
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Uh, punch him back I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE BUT COME ON.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I would go back to my obese brother and give him 2 black eyes. Then get back on track.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    Call the police.
  • Spiyce
    Spiyce Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Call the police.
    I would, but my mother threatened to throw me out if I did. As a poor college student I technically wouldn't be able to do anything.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Take up boxing?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    Spiyce wrote: »
    Call the police.
    I would, but my mother threatened to throw me out if I did. As a poor college student I technically wouldn't be able to do anything.

Call a domestic abuse hotline. They can find you emergency and long-term housing. Don't continue to live in an abusive situation.

Your mother - I can't even. If I were your mother, I'd be calling the police.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Spiyce wrote: »
    Call the police.

Call a domestic abuse hotline. They can find you emergency and long-term housing. Don't continue to live in an abusive situation.

Your mother - I can't even. If I were your mother, I'd be calling the police.

So much this!!
  • Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Not very nice!! Sounds jealous! And tell him to.grow up and don't let.him hit you!