SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    Hmmmm...been a while. :)

@SabAteNine

sed7gtpk4mfw.png

Well it's an honor to be photoshopped by you :smile: That is some damn fine compositing and color matching!

I'm sifting through the thread now. You have a great skill!

And I may not be American, but I can damn sure impersonate one if it's for something this cool :smiley:

Well, I didn't know you were not American, but really the reason I picked it was more based on your look, so it was less about the USA part actually. But thank you for allowing me to not ask to use your photo and pchop you. Something I do to keep my skills sharp for work and when I need breaks from other work.

Cheers.

No problem, and thanks again.
    I used to toy around with PS too, but a long while ago. Now it's just work. Your approach to keeping the skills on point is not bad at all - and hilarious on top of that, so double win.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Ah yes. I remember this thread. Love it. hmm...I wonder what I'd get photoshopped into.
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Ah yes. I remember this thread. Love it. hmm...I wonder what I'd get photoshopped into.

Post pic and see.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    @ChaelAZ this thread is awesome. I have no idea how I missed it when it began back in May. I must have been busy with all the end-of-the-school-year craziness. But your skills are impressive. You know I have always had a thing for graphic designers. Back when I worked in magazine publishing I had a habit of falling for my art directors.

Of course I am just a teensy bit heartbroken that no photo of me was included.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    uu5hckrt4c8x.jpg

I feel like I need you to photo shop some of us into this one @Timshel_

Is that Steve Buscemi?

5s28xr0h1vfi.jpg
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Please do something hilarious with zombie Penny.
    yqq241k2uv71.png

If I new how to lift Penny out of the picture I would. But instead I made a Paint picture.

amilo7x9ri1z.png

Ooooooooh!!!! :D<3 Love it!!! :)
  • ChaelAZ
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    @ChaelAZ this thread is awesome. I have no idea how I missed it when it began back in May. I must have been busy with all the end-of-the-school-year craziness. But your skills are impressive. You know I have always had a thing for graphic designers. Back when I worked in magazine publishing I had a habit of falling for my art directors.

giphy.gif
  • ChaelAZ
    Options

Me too.

I feel like I begged once, months ago.

Post full body pictures you two. Just realize...Pchop is about whatever hits me about you, something you say, etc. so you might turn into something more funny than sexy. But we will see. Or send me a pic you want me to use.
  • ChaelAZ
    Options
    yqq241k2uv71.png

pf08ukgofpi2.png

@kace_kay you need to put this on her IG

Tag me on IG k. :)
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Me too.

I feel like I begged once, months ago.

Post full body pictures you two. Just realize...Pchop is about whatever hits me about you, something you say, etc. so you might turn into something more funny than sexy. But we will see. Or send me a pic you want me to use.

But mine's gonna be sexy right?
  • ChaelAZ
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    But mine's gonna be sexy right?

Only one way to find out.

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    yqq241k2uv71.png

pf08ukgofpi2.png

OMG YES!! We need more!!!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I can’t believe I am doing this, but...

9pjddviii6hn.jpeg

I am so happy you posted this on the internet so it will never die

Yeah, I got no pride. Never gave a *kitten* what people thought. So they got this? C’est la vie.