Hellloo!

Options
caradia1
caradia1 Posts: 2 Member
Hi. New here. Doing calorie counting with this app and Calorie King. Wanting to lose weight permanently. Planning for a gastric bypass in at least six months if my insurance approves it, but I want to get living right down as a habit before I get there because I want it to stick. Looking for others who are on a weight loss journey as well. Need support - I don't really believe in myself and have extenuating circumstances that interfere with my journey such as limited mobility, basically bedridden, and I don't make my own meals. Also, my husband is happy with being overweight and has no plans to change his habits so I'm a bit one-sided on my journey as well. I am finding it difficult because even though I have told him what changes I wish to make, he still makes fast food a major part of our days. I am getting salads, but I don't feel that it makes much of a difference. My nutritionist says that I need to have fast food only maybe at most 3 days a week. As it is, we are having fast food once or twice daily. I understand my husband is very busy and doesn't feel like making the meals, but I don't know what else to do. I have some granola bars and fruit cups now that I can eat for one of my meals to take the pressure off of him, but my other two meals still rely on him. I am not a lazy person - I just cannot stand or walk for very long so making it to the kitchen and then preparing meals is a large strain on me that I usually cannot do. Maybe once I lose more weight, this will change, but until then, I'm kind of stuck and it's irritating and I'm rambling about this. I will stop now.