little help please :)

Pidders89
Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
edited September 21 in Recipes
hey everyone, im trying to upload some new recipes for you to have a look at and ive got pictures of ones ive done, i was just wondering if anyone can help me, i dont know how to upload pictures onto this

if someone can let me know that'll be great :D

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    I know nothing. But, good luck. Sounds interesting.:drinker:
  • Pidders89
    lol thanks, if i cant upload pics i will just put the recipe's on here :)
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Would probably be just as easy to upload it to your profile and link it out of there, I havent seen much luck with photobucket etc hosting the photos right.
    Go to Profile > Edit photos and upload it there

to link it use <picture path> but make the "img" lower case

if you need help with this send me a message once you upload picture and I can help you
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    I'm the queen of photos with my recipies I don't know if I should share my secret.... hmmmmm, ok only if you be the pricess and I’m still queen LOL, JUST KIDDING!

Put the photo into photobucket then copy the "img" link it provides for you (it’s the last one out of the 4 different types of links it generates) Photobucket automatically puts the code IMG and /IMG in capital letters, just amend them to small letters to make it work. It's really quick and so worth it. I'd love to seee more recipie photos, I don’t want to be the only one :)

If you are ever looking for mine I've found the search PHOTO WW seems to find mine (since I've calculated all the WW points)

See, photobucket will give you this code;

Bruscetta.jpg

then once you correct the code to small letters it will look like this;

Bruscetta.jpg

Happy posting!
  • Pidders89
    thanks i will do it that way :)
This discussion has been closed.