300lbs+ starting? Need friends at the same starting point!

Options
2»

Replies

• nmiddleton
    nmiddleton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 334. Being trying for awhile now just can't seem to get it going. Please add me.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Back here again after a devastating, painful divorce and the birth of my daughter. I had lost 120 pounds previously, but I'm back up again to a depressing 303. Could use some encouragement. :/
  • PackPariah
    PackPariah Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Started at 358 lbs, anyone feel free to add me :)
  • kpappas1993
    kpappas1993 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm not 300 pounds I'm 150 pounds, my goal is to get down to 135. A couple years ago I was 180. I can help you guys and push you. I do it for myself all the time!
  • askmeagain311
    askmeagain311 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am 280. Starting, again, the journey to be healthier. I would LOVE to get down to 150. But I'm not sure that is possible. I weighed more than that in 8th grade.
  • amy1_4
    amy1_4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started at 319, now I'm at 277. Fell off the wagon a few months ago and need some motivation too. Feel free to add me and let's kick this together! :)
  • willowsflight
    willowsflight Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Debbie. I started at 327 lb and today at 314.2. I am slowly adding exercise this week. I was finding my back hurt all the time and got cramps just trying to tie my shoes. My first goal is 280, then I'll reevaluate. Mostly I just want to walk, talk, and breathe at the same time. And tie my shoes. :smiley: