Why am i always hungry?

Options
13»

Replies

• RabbiBeth
    RabbiBeth Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Capster, I agree with you. 1200 cals CAN be satisfying if one is eating whole, unprocessed foods. I agree with everything you said about the chemicals, etc - they are the worst.

On the other hand, to the original poster, if you are SO active, it might make sense to increase your calories..but do it in a healthy way. Add 1/2 avocado or couple Tbs almond butter to your diet...something rich and filling but healthy.

Keep us posted!
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Looks like you eat a lot of processed food. I'm not a super clean eater, but try to limit boxed and canned stuff to o ce or maybe twice a day max (example chef boyardee ravioli, low cal treats, cookies etc). Try more fresh fruits, veggies, homemade meals.
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    More veggies and as much fiber as ya can get will help you feel full longer!!! Good luck! xxx
  • Blizaine
    Blizaine Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Switch your macros to 70% fat, 25% pro, 5% carbs and you will never be hungry again on 1200 cals, you will loose weight, have more energy, think more clearly, and reduce your risk for serious diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer and others others.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    More veggies and as much fiber as ya can get will help you feel full longer!!! Good luck! xxx
    You can add a column to your diary to track fiber. Increasing fiber helps me a lot. Easy way to do that is with chia seeds. Lots of fiber, and you can sprinkle a tablespoon on your meals. 3 tablespoons a day will help.
    Good luck, girl! Glad to see you here!