Coffee Thoughts

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Mine is 3 tablespoons. I'm currently using chocolate toffee truffle or coconut cream creamers.

I finally got down to two tbsp. Currently, I'm using Italian Creme, but I think we have Peppermint Mocha and French Vanilla floating around. My favorite flavors are seasonal or are hard to find when I want them (Pumpkin Spice and Girl Scouts Caramel Delights).
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Mine is 3 tablespoons. I'm currently using chocolate toffee truffle or coconut cream creamers.

I finally got down to two tbsp. Currently, I'm using Italian Creme, but I think we have Peppermint Mocha and French Vanilla floating around. My favorite flavors are seasonal or are hard to find when I want them (Pumpkin Spice and Girl Scouts Caramel Delights).

I hate when I find one I love then they take it away. I was obsessed with the chocolate chip cookie one. Then I couldn't find it anywhere! I was pissed! Those *kitten*.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

I hate when I find one I love then they take it away. I was obsessed with the chocolate chip cookie one. Then I couldn't find it anywhere! I was pissed! Those *kitten*.

They used to make one that tasted like raspberry cheesecake. I wish they'd bring that one back. :(
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

They used to make one that tasted like raspberry cheesecake. I wish they'd bring that one back. :(

I don't think I ever saw that one! Man I missed out :frowning:
  • Hungry_Angler
    Hungry_Angler Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You creamer people are ruining my thread. GTFO.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

You're stuck with us, deal with it :lol:
  • Hungry_Angler
    Options

gbhpGJqLTkiOAQjZjTHX_2%20Girls.gif
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

:lol:
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

This is SO wrong, but I love it!

And all this talk about creamers and their caloric values...I went the OTHER way...I have been sucking down a bulletproof coffee most mornings, for 468 calories. Keeps me happy until 11:00. Yum.
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

LOL!

My husband is completely addicted to that peppermint mocha one. Every so often I accidentally take a sip out of his cup and it practically ruins my day.

I put some whole milk and half a Splenda in my first cup - and then I keep freshening it whenever it gets halfway empty. By the end of the morning, it's nearly black. It's a weird system, but it's a good one.
  • Hungry_Angler
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »

LOL!

My husband is completely addicted to that peppermint mocha one. Every so often I accidentally take a sip out of his cup and it practically ruins my day.

I put some whole milk and half a Splenda in my first cup - and then I keep freshening it whenever it gets halfway empty. By the end of the morning, it's nearly black. It's a weird system, but it's a good one.

I use Splenda as well...but I think some on here would claim that within a year or two I will grow a third nipple due to all the chemicals.
  • HealthierRayne
    HealthierRayne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    I drink only black coffee. Occasionally I sometimes drink a fancy latte but black coffee, 24/7/365/rain/shine/sun/snow/heat/cold

me too!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    xq3oaxykbaid.jpg
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »

LOL!

I use Splenda as well...but I think some on here would claim that within a year or two I will grow a third nipple due to all the chemicals.

Not a third nipple... maybe an eye in the middle of your forehead though.
  • Hungry_Angler
    Options
    Mornin'

9sYOtxYvShaX3VCIpn7J_Coffee%20Mug.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    When dat triple espresso shot hits...

giphy.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member