Will this cut the cake? for weight loss

Options
Hello everyone!

im on a journey to drop 100lbs to achieve greater things in my life,what i have been doing so far is eating less probably and doing Aerobics DVDs like slim in 6,p90 for 25 to 30 minutes and following up with 30 minutes on the treadmill for 3.0 3,5 will this approach get me to my goal im going to start lifting weights soon probably Monday im going to do rippletoes starting strength 3 days a week with 30 cardio on lifting days and 55-60 minutes cardio on non lifting days.

will this get the job done what other things should i be doing to cut the fat off

Replies

• Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is not about how much exercise you do.. It's all about your diet..
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

im on a journey to drop 100lbs to achieve greater things in my life,what i have been doing so far is eating less probably and doing Aerobics DVDs like slim in 6,p90 for 25 to 30 minutes and following up with 30 minutes on the treadmill for 3.0 3,5 will this approach get me to my goal im going to start lifting weights soon probably Monday im going to do rippletoes starting strength 3 days a week with 30 cardio on lifting days and 55-60 minutes cardio on non lifting days.

will this get the job done what other things should i be doing to cut the fat off

if you're doing all this in conjunction with a balanced diet, and a moderate calorie deficit, then yes!

just remember, you didnt put all the weight on in a couple of weeks, so you wont get it off quickly either!