Looking for friends for motivation!

Options
Hi all. I'm not really new to the site but I definitely need some new friends for motivation! I haven't been logging like I should so if you look at my diary you won't see much. :p

I'm not picky about my friends, though I probably won't be motivational to those that train hard and eat clean. I do my best but also like to enjoy lazy days and junk food (more often than I should.)

I don't have much, if any, weight to lose. My main goal is to gradually pick up healthier habits and hopefully lose a little body fat along the way. For the past 8 months my goal has been to workout 5 days a week (M-F). I think I've finally hit a point where this is a habit for me. I actually really enjoy my workouts. Right now I"m going through round 2 of Chalean Extreme, but I also love love love yoga!

I suffer from endometriosis and chronic migraines (both of which cause fatigue). Most days feel like a battle, which is why I'm focusing so much on building healthy habits. My current goal is to intake enough water every day. I'm way too addicted to energy drinks and diet soda. (Not really an addiction, calm down people :wink: )

Feel free to add me! I look forward to making new friends within this community.

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Motivation has to come from within. With time, it becomes a habit and a discipline. You don't need us for that.
  • julesEMS2016
    julesEMS2016 Posts: 44 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I disagree. Motivation is found within but friends can help too.
    Besides, it would be nice to add some friends...