Vegan ...or dairy/gluten free protein powders...

Options
2»

Replies

• rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Sun Warrior Warrior Blend. I have the mocha and vanilla and am happy with both. I do recommend a blender and a good amount of liquid.
    Agreed... it's a little pricey where I buy it, but it's the best I've tried so far.
  • jalapenopizza
    jalapenopizza Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I drink a protein shake for breakfast and follow with a piece of toast. I find it keeps me fuller for longer than cereal, since I don't have the time to make a nice breakfast having to wake up at 4:30AM every day. It's called FitMiss Delight and you can find it at Walmart or Amazon for about $15. It's plant based protein and gluten free, and it doesn't taste super chalky! (And I'm a fairly picky eater). I've only tried the chocolate flavor, but it's delicious!
  • Stacydemeester
    Stacydemeester Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Beach body has a few vegan, gluten free options. It's MLM, so you have to get through a distributor. Kind of pricey but I like the amount of nutrients and adders it has. I don't sell it, just happen to like the strawberry vegan option.
  • DiannaOnMaui
    DiannaOnMaui Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    22 Days Nutrition just came out with protein powders which are amazing and vegan. You can get them at Target and Target.com