Laughing exercising/yoga

Angall08
Angall08 Posts: 148 Member
Has anyone every tried laughing yoga. I have looked at a couple of videos it looks fun.... and halarious.
I'm curious about it and want to try it out sometime.

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    I have trouble holding in my farts as it is! :laugh:
  • darkeyes2245
    darkeyes2245 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Nope but I heard about this.. yoga with goats.

6ee5l4n1by7t.gif
  • Angall08
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

6ee5l4n1by7t.gif

What the hell lol. I wonder how someone came up with that lol
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Angall08 wrote: »

6ee5l4n1by7t.gif

Its real. I saw this not long ago, its on a farm. People are in a waiting line to attend this class and they have decided to expand.. LOL
  • Angall08

6ee5l4n1by7t.gif

Its real. I saw this not long ago, its on a farm. People are in a waiting line to attend this class and they have decided to expand.. LOL

I've got to look into this. It looks so strange.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Has anyone every tried laughing yoga. I have looked at a couple of videos it looks fun.... and halarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq4kTZuLops

I think I am going to create a 10 hour repeat video of this and listen to it at work. Thank you for opening my eyes to a different dimension.

My current work music:
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    I have trouble holding in my farts as it is! :laugh:

NOW I'm laughing at THAT
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited May 2017
    It's gettin' to be ree-got-dam-dik-yoo-luss...!! LOL!!

Laughing yoga, with goats...would that be a "hoot n' nanny"??
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,069 Member
    OMG, I did and it is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. For some reason I was picturing doing yoga while someone told really funny jokes or something. Noooooo. There is no yoga in sight. It was silly stuff like, 'let's pretend we are throwing cake at each other. hahahaha'. 'Now, let pretend that we are climbing up a high dive and jumping off.' Somehow this is supposed to be funny? I actually stuck it out through the full class and participated, but one woman walked out. There were only three of us. :open_mouth:
  • mom23mangos
    edited May 2017
    OMG, I did and it is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. For some reason I was picturing doing yoga while someone told really funny jokes or something. Noooooo. There is no yoga in sight. It was silly stuff like, 'let's pretend we are throwing cake at each other. hahahaha'. 'Now, let pretend that we are climbing up a high dive and jumping off.' Somehow this is supposed to be funny? I actually stuck it out through the full class and participated, but one woman walked out. There were only three of us. :open_mouth:

so the 3 of you guys just stood there laughing for no reason? lmao! thats funny im doing laughing yoga now

Yes! I have to admit I was laughing for real at just how utterly ridiculous it was and what an idiot I felt like. But yes, the premise is that the body can't tell the difference between real laughter and forced laughter.
  • jwcsanders
    jwcsanders Posts: 50 Member
    edited May 2017
    I love the goat idea! I would actually go to that class. lol Laughing yoga I have never even heard of, but we don't have very many options for stuff like that here.
    I go to a yoga class once every other week. I feel so much better afterwords. Im sore but relaxed at the same time. Its great.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    I lost my phone in a park one day and a laughter yoga instructor found it. To retrieve my phone she made me do some weird "yoga". Mainly it involved doing a lot of embarrassing things in public that made me laugh in a nervous, uncomfortable sort of way.
  • mom23mangos
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Paying someone money to go to a class and be expected to laugh when there's nothing funny to laugh at. They should pay me to go through that.

Yes! I felt violated over the fact that I actually paid for that. LOL
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I lost my phone in a park one day and a laughter yoga instructor found it. To retrieve my phone she made me do some weird "yoga". Mainly it involved doing a lot of embarrassing things in public that made me laugh in a nervous, uncomfortable sort of way.

That's some marketing strategy. Did you sign up for her class?

Nope. I ran away as fast as I could.
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    LOL I think it could cure more than cardiac disease, probably diabetes, inflamation, immune system, not to mention depression, bi polar and anxiety disorders. LOL LOL LOL hehehe hahaha

I'm not paying for the course, don't need it with all the youtube gurus, we can get laughter for free! :smile:

It looks like a legitimate form of insanity watching it.
    I like the idea that laughter here is generated with concentration instead of having it be driven by an exterior catalyst. LOL
  • mshelyla
    mshelyla Posts: 36 Member

6ee5l4n1by7t.gif

I need this in my life. So bad.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    subcounter wrote: »

I'm legitimately terrified of this oh my word
  • Angall08
    subcounter wrote: »

I'm legitimately terrified of this oh my word

That guy is Hella wierd