Weight Loss (Day 5 of Diet)

Options
Starting Weight: 340 pounds
Current Weight: 331 pounds

Lost 9 pounds in 5 days with an average calorie intake of 1,700.

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Well done..great loss :+1:
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Keep going and don't get discouraged if you don't show the same weight loss in the next 5 days.
  • Jkowals123
    Jkowals123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Great job! It has been 2 days and I am down 1.6 pounds already!!! It comes off fast at first for me then more slowly! 20 pounds left for me to lose!!!
  • qweck3
    qweck3 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Keep confusing your body. The initial big drop off will slow down big time as sometimes it is water weight being shed and then the real loss starts. Try not to focus on the scale. Get a piece of tight clothes and try it on weekly to see your real progress. Change up exercises regularly, adjust calorie counts week to week and get proper sleep. I'm down 25lbs in 56 days (281 to 256) without starving myself or working out 7 days a week.
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Alpha12 wrote: »
    Nice job! Keep going and don't get discouraged if you don't show the same weight loss in the next 5 days.
    Exactly what they said! Great job

• fmps5
    fmps5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Down 15lbs in 28 days without starving myself. Making better food choices and pounds melting away at 1200-1500 calories a day...

Keep up good work.

Start = 245
    Current = 230
    Goal= 215
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Kudos. Stay strong and let us know your updates.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!