Replies

• Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I vote Garmin!! for the win :smiley:
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,856 Member
    Options
    Fitbit is very good when it comes to warranty coverage.

That said, a combination of continuous wear and what I can only consider to be material or design decision issues with the original charge HR and surge series bands has resulted in a number of warranty and non warranty replacements amongst the people I know. I've only paid for one, but I am on my third charge HR in 2.5 years, and it only continues to work because I've crazy glued it together.

If I were picking one today it would probably be the charge 2. If HR wasn't desired I would pick the flex2.

I would personally lose a one or zip right away so they are out for me! But if I could handle them better they would be under consideration. Between the two I would buy a zip were it not for my irregular schedule and desire to track sleep hours which would make me lean towards the one.
  • BurlzGettingFit
    BurlzGettingFit Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I had the HR charge and kept having issues (even after fitbit sent me a new one). Bought myself the blaze for Christmas, love it and have had no issues whatsoever! But like another poster- I really want the apple watch :)
  • Tiffany8620
    Tiffany8620 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I bought a Zip about a week ago. Nothing fancy, but I love it. It was around $60, I believe.
  • AgidGirl
    AgidGirl Posts: 138 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I bought my Charge 2 HR about a month ago from Nordstrom. They price matched a LOW price of $95 that I found online and they will take it back at any time (seriously read their return policy). It was a win win!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    They're on sale now. Kohls, Target, even Staples. Most prices will match up about the same but you may be able to get rewards depending on where you buy. Like Kohls cash to use on a future purchase if you buy at Kohls. Or 5% discount if you buy at Target with a red card.

Don't buy used, and don't buy from any company that is not an authorized seller. You would have no warranty from Fitbit, and they're great on customer service if something is wrong with a device. Assuming you bought it thru a legitimate source.

I bought mine from a friend and they still honored the warranty when it needed replaced.
  • SorinDuru
    SorinDuru Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have Surge, and fitbit flex 2. Bouth are very good, i like more flex 2.