Im here to listen and help you on your journey.

Options

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Myamya123 wrote: »
    U2R2 wrote: »

You just answered EVERYTHING!
    Wow for a bunch of adults you really are all children, im sure he was just trying to be nice.

Aww... there is always one. ;) Relax. Posts like these happen at least once a week. What do you expect when someone doesn't post their qualifications and a question such as this? There are professionals on mfp, you know. Anyone can help anyone here- it's a forum.

Once a week? So atleast once a week people pick on someone that is trying to help? Thats great news!....... I wasnt aware you had to have qualifications to try and help people. But what do i know... Next time when someone asks me for help i'll tell them sorry i'm not qualified. My mistake.

:laugh:
    #snickers
    U2R2 wrote: »

You just answered EVERYTHING!
    Wow for a bunch of adults you really are all children, im sure he was just trying to be nice.

Aww... there is always one. ;) Relax. Posts like these happen at least once a week. What do you expect when someone doesn't post their qualifications and a question such as this? There are professionals on mfp, you know. Anyone can help anyone here- it's a forum.

Once a week? So atleast once a week people pick on someone that is trying to help? Thats great news!....... I wasnt aware you had to have qualifications to try and help people. But what do i know... Next time when someone asks me for help i'll tell them sorry i'm not qualified. My mistake.

Most people are here to help. It seems slightly pretentious to come on to a board and have your first post be this announcement, like everybody has been waiting for him.
    Indeed.
    mhwitt74 wrote: »
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    misskarne wrote: »
    What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Oh, come on now - you can't possibly expect the OP to answer that if you haven't given the necessary information about the origin of said swallow!

It depends on how many coconuts it is carrying.
    Most importantly, this.

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    My next "journey" is to Mississippi tomorrow. I have to take United and then I will be driving around in what is probably the middle of nowhere. What should I eat? Do you think it is realistic to think I will find somewhere to take a break and get a run in, or should I just try to fit in some walking?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    My next "journey" is to Mississippi tomorrow. I have to take United and then I will be driving around in what is probably the middle of nowhere. What should I eat? Do you think it is realistic to think I will find somewhere to take a break and get a run in, or should I just try to fit in some walking?

If you're taking United, you may indeed get your run in! :mrgreen:

I think it should work off a few calories, anyway! ;-)
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Acem24 wrote: »
    Hello there. Feel free to comment any questions you might have.

It's cool that you care about others - good on you!

My question: How did you select you avatar? Is it a sketch of you? I love the colors in it, BTW...
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Sloth2016 wrote: »

I log my United flights as "Boxing Bootcamp". I subtract off time for layovers and time spent at the airport cantinas drinking margaritas. Calories in margaritas I log as "electrolyte replenishment drink"

This is some brilliant thinking. I will be over here regretting my choice of airline.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

I log my United flights as "Boxing Bootcamp". I subtract off time for layovers and time spent at the airport cantinas drinking margaritas. Calories in margaritas I log as "electrolyte replenishment drink"

Sloth, I like the way you think! Does this electrolyte replenishment drink have a salt rim? So it serves a purpose then. I'll take two!!

My shoe size has now shrunk to a 7.5. Lol
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    This went about as expected...
  • Acem24
    Acem24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    my question is why did you make this offer and then never come back??

The people. I thought the community would actually ask me about myself, instead of just instigate conflict. Im pretty much done with this community.
  • Acem24
    Acem24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Acem24 wrote: »
    Hello there. Feel free to comment any questions you might have.

It's cool that you care about others - good on you!

My question: How did you select you avatar? Is it a sketch of you? I love the colors in it, BTW...

I sketch alot and thanks.