The power of Garcinia

Options
I've been taking Garcinia supplement for 5 months now. It helped me lose weight fast. But I'm planning to stop it because it's too expensive for me. I'm gonna prove to myself I can do it without Garcinia.

Anyone who has successful weight loss without weight loss supplement?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I've never taken a weight loss supplement. Calorie deficit is what works.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've lost 130lbs and never touched a weight loss supplement. And you have already proven you can lose weight without it because the Garcinia had absolutely nothing to do with your loss.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've been taking Garcinia supplement for 5 months now. It helped me lose weight fast. But I'm planning to stop it because it's too expensive for me. I'm gonna prove to myself I can do it without Garcinia.

I've lost 67 pounds and never wasted a cent on any weight loss "supplement" because they're all scams and don't do anything beneficial. The only "power" Garcinia has is the power to make people waste money. Calorie deficit (eating less calories than you expend) is how you successfully accomplish weight loss.
  • mom2kateRH
    mom2kateRH Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Please be careful with supplements. We don't actually know what's in them. New York state randomly pulled supplements off the shelf and tested them, and found significant descrepancies between what was on the label and what was actually in the supplement, both in terms of quantity as well as substance (eg substances not listed on ingredients label we're in product and vice versa). They pulled products from GNC, target and Walmart.

If you do choose to use herbal/dietary supplements, pls make sure they are from a reputable manufacturer.

But,except in certain medical conditions, if you eat a healthy, well balanced diet, you will not need them. And weight loss pills are a joke.
  • jloverosegold
    jloverosegold Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the responses. I really appreciate it. I am now off from any weight loss supplement.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options

Me! Me! Pick me!

Successfully lost weight and kept it off for 3 years now - no weight loss supplements at all.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Yeah...like everyone here who has maintained a deficit for weeks at a time?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options
    Oh. You mean I'm not special for managing it without supplements?? :

;)