PLEASE OFFER YOUR ASSISTENCE.

Options
jdad1
jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
In what ways does contextual digestive reform effect overall analytical data of weight fluctuations in relation to more vastly useful observational theories of dramatic reform within relative usefulness of estimation principles, applied to the scope of weight reduction of course? This is of particular interest to me as i have been surveying a vast amount of analytical information on the matter. Do any of you see it as a highly effective measure to keep near the top of most survey reference points within state budget references or do you see it as more of a matter within reaches beyond local or state levels? I can't really get a good gauge of societal indifference on this particular subject because of the wide ranging viewpoints within different subcultures of society’s structure.

Replies

• OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Hilarious I'm sure. Might want to rephrase it so at least one of the long and badly constructed (but still hilarious) sentences makes sense.
  • NaughtyNancy69
    Options
    ok, assistance.. :) a not e
  • eblakes93
    eblakes93 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    In what ways does contextual digestive reform effect overall analytical data of weight fluctuations in relation to more vastly useful observational theories of dramatic reform within relative usefulness of estimation principles applied to the scope of weight reduction? This is of particular interest to me as i have been surveying a vast amount of analytical information on the matter. Do any of you see it as a highly effective measure to keep near the top of most survey reference points within state budget references or do you see it as more of a matter within reaches beyond local or state levels? I can't really get a good gauge of societal indifference on this particular subject because of the wide ranging viewpoints within different subcultures of society’s structure.

Too... early... in... the.. mornnnnning.
  • NaughtyNancy69
    Options
    Nice structure though and funny.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    pancake_bunny.jpg
  • SACasto
    SACasto Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    In what ways does contextual digestive reform effect overall analytical data of weight fluctuations in relation to more vastly useful observational theories of dramatic reform within relative usefulness of estimation principles applied to the scope of weight reduction? This is of particular interest to me as i have been surveying a vast amount of analytical information on the matter. Do any of you see it as a highly effective measure to keep near the top of most survey reference points within state budget references or do you see it as more of a matter within reaches beyond local or state levels? I can't really get a good gauge of societal indifference on this particular subject because of the wide ranging viewpoints within different subcultures of society’s structure.

Too... early... in... the.. mornnnnning.

I second this....
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Que?
  • newmanel
    newmanel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a grad school course description in question form.
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I think someone ate a thesaurus for breakfast.
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    What??:sad: :sad: :ohwell: :ohwell: :embarassed: :embarassed: :grumble: :grumble: :happy: :happy: :huh: :huh: :yawn: :yawn:
  • dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    This post again??

Not enough coffee in the world.
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Now my head hurts......

:frown: :noway: :grumble: :angry: :mad: :sad: :huh: :yawn:
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    All the sleep in the world wouldn't let me digest this post. :laugh:
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Oh, here is where i left my keys... whats going on in here ... (reads OP) ...*pop* *head explodes*
  • Danette73
    Danette73 Posts: 76
    Options
    da-*kitten*.jpg

This right here...........:noway:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mqhs64OkLo1s72b0oo2_500.jpg
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    8Epgz.jpg
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    This is making my brain hurt and the top of my head feels hot. Can I log this as calorie burn?
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    It's always fun when someone tries to sound overly intelligent, but doesn't use spell check.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    english-do-you-speak-it-thumb.jpg