College student here!

Options
Prettyhaitian0218
Prettyhaitian0218 Posts: 26 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! I'm Beanna. I'm new on here. Feel free to add me and I'll do the same. I would like to have some motivation and I'll be yours.
I'm 5'11 and I'm in college work two jobs and it's hard for me to lose weight. If anyone else fit that criteria than we should help each other out. :)

Replies

• lovemymelanin
    lovemymelanin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't quite fit the whole criteria. I'm just simply trying to push myself to lose weight. Some days will be harder than others but girl... you got this! Welcome to the community!
  • sjohn034
    sjohn034 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im a college student as well who works :) I know the struggle
  • Prettyhaitian0218
    Options
    I don't quite fit the whole criteria. I'm just simply trying to push myself to lose weight. Some days will be harder than others but girl... you got this! Welcome to the community!
    Thank you! I really appreciate it! And it's ok if you don't fit the criteria. We are here cause we both want the same thing; which is to LOSE WEIGHT!

• Prettyhaitian0218
    Options
    sjohn034 wrote: »
    Im a college student as well who works :) I know the struggle
    Oh girl! At least I have someone that's in the same boat as me

• kenna64
    kenna64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been an on- and- off member of this app for many years and have just redownloaded the app. I too am in college working two jobs and often find it hard to eat healthy and work out when I don't have time for a lunch break and am too tired to cook a nutriciois dinner. I would love having some support from others in my situation.