Looking for new friends for mutual motivation!

Options
Hi,

Ive been on here for a few years and over the years most of my friends seem to have stopped logging (trying not to take it personally!!)

A little about me - Im 36, femail and recently transitioned from insanity workouts to running and working up to my first races.

Replies

• imeuge
    imeuge Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 173 day streak and unlikely to stop soon! I'll add you for support - everyone's welcome to add me too!
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me!
  • SNPark93
    SNPark93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this "support" thing. But I would like to be a part of your group if that's ok? And it's neat your running, I like to but get shin spent to easily
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me!

have done thank you!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    SNPark93 wrote: »
    I'm new to this "support" thing. But I would like to be a part of your group if that's ok? And it's neat your running, I like to but get shin spent to easily

Just added you as a friend!
  • beanfacekilla
    beanfacekilla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm also on a journey! My name is Brian.

39, male, never been into fitness, except for a 9 month period more than ten years ago. 5'11.5".

Started at 215, down to 195 or 196 now. My GW is 175, and then re-assess. I've been in a calorie deficit for well over a month. I lift weights (simple full body program), do a little cardio, take stairs, park far away, etc.

I have changed my lifestyle. It's not temporary. I plan on being on here for the foreseeable future.

You can add me if you want as well. It's nice to interact with people who share the same goals.