Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

ask me any questions and I'll be a hundred percent truthful

Options

Replies

• EmmaCottrellluv
    EmmaCottrellluv Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Education is very important. The importantest. Tell us more about school, Emma.

Um I'm about to graduate next year right now I'm working on trying to help inicent people who are presented guilty
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    How old were you the first time you kissed someone?
    Are you married?
    Who's your MFP crush?
    How much weight are you trying to lose?
    What school do you go to?
    Would you smash or pass - on me?

13,no I am not married,tbh no one anymore they deleted the app,85pounds,Fresno State,and smash
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Education is very important. The importantest. Tell us more about school, Emma.

Um I'm about to graduate next year right now I'm working on trying to help inicent people who are presented guilty

Will you be taking pro bono cases or will you be salaried once you graduate? Inicent people who are accused of guilt often have a hard time paying legle bills.
    I'm not trying to I want to get all the info down then be a pro when I graduate
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    @_Deadman_Walking_ was put behind bars. I believe he's inicent {that hurts me}. Will you help him??

:D
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    @_Deadman_Walking_ was put behind bars. I believe he's inicent {that hurts me}. Will you help him??
    Um what did he get accused of doing
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

We aren't aloud to even ask or we ourselves will be jailed. Can you help us, for the sake of justiss?

I could is it that bad
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    *INNOCENT*

carry on..... ;)

Wait u guys messing around with me
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Go to the source Emma. You need to ask him, not us. Isn't that something you should have learned by now?
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options

We're not even sure. They stormed in. He was thrown behind bars. And they told him he'd be there a while. He wasn't even allowed a phone call!
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options

We're not even sure. They stormed in. He was thrown behind bars. And they told him he'd be there a while. He wasn't even allowed a phone call!

Can I ask how do u know this stuff like that should be private in less ur family
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options

Can I ask how do u know this stuff like that should be private in less ur family

I'm one of the side chicks!

Oh ok and he is in jail right now or on probation tell trial
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    Or next court date
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    Options

I just spit my coke :p
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options
    mph323 wrote: »

I just spit my coke :p

Lmao
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options

I can't help if I don't get answers
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options

I'm confused now. Aren't you answering the questions on this thread?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    What was the question?
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    Options

I'm confused now. Aren't you answering the questions on this thread?

Ya but u need help