Best WorkOut DVD (under 30mins & not 30DS)

Options
Hi MFPal's - Other than 30 Day Shred (I already do this one - love it btw!) does anyone know of any other good calorie burning work out DVD's that are 30mins or under?x x x

any suggestions?

Replies

• larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs! Love the instructor Shaun T, he's hilarious!!!
  • cmh7770
    cmh7770 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hey great job! I have been doing Jillian Michaels 90 day body revolution and its a tuff one! just 30 minutes of grueling workout but a good one.
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender and fitsugar have some great workouts under 30 min
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs! Love the instructor Shaun T, he's hilarious!!!

THIS!!! Anything by Shaun T is great!! I agree with the other poster as well. Fitness blender has 100s of videos on their site and channel on youtube. Range anywhere from ten minutes to over an hour.
  • krucks
    krucks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    cmh7770, did you ever try Jillian's other programs? I am thinking about getting this one, but want to know how is the 90 day body rev. different from 30 day shred...
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    yeah i like ripped in 30 - Jillian's fav, and 10 minute solutions i have the swiss ball dvd.
  • ddzubow
    ddzubow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet, but Shaun T's new one, Focus T25, is supposed to be a really great workout and all sessions are 25 minutes.
  • mtlegacy
    mtlegacy Posts: 16
    Options
    Focus T25, makes it easy to burn 300+ calories in 25 minutes.
  • newmanel
    newmanel Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Seconding Fitness Blender on YouTube.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    biggest loser yoga
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam ! They have a 20 mins workout that I will sometimes do 2x in a row cuz I love itso much!
  • msfaithful
    msfaithful Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam 20 mins
    Turbo Fire Fire 30 (my fave)
  • KellyR72
    KellyR72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Focus T25. On day 4 and I love it!
  • kjander1
    kjander1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bumping this :) but Jillian's Ripped in 30 and Yoga Meltdown were good too. If you liked the Shred, you'd like these too.
  • btrav5
    btrav5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Focus T25 and it is tough! I am dripping sweat by the end of the workout.
  • stephaniep12345mfp
    stephaniep12345mfp Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is very nice! Similar to 30DS with the 3-2-1 system, but she does 3 different exercises in the 3 minute strength training slot, so it doesn't go on so long like in 30DS where she only does 2. I love JM, but am looking for DVD's from other trainers for some more variation. My coordination is pathetic, so I think I'll skip anything to do with dancing eg. zumba and hip-hop...:laugh:
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    As has already been said, I love Focus T25. I just started it this week. I also do lots of the Leslie Sansone DVDs. They're not too long. Plus, many of them have mile markers on the screen so you know how much you've walked. They're pretty nicely priced on Amazon.