I'm Back :)

Options
Hey all, I'm back on mfp after being away for some time. I've been back here a month now and lost nearly 10 pounds! Hoping to meet some new tracking buddies. If you wanna add me feel free. I'm pretty active on here now and like and comment on things frequently. :)

My story is that I've been struggling off and on with depression much of my life. I was put on a medication for it that made me go from 130 to 210 pounds in about two years!! Not ok!!! I got off that medication but now am struggling to lose the weight. I recently broke through the 200 barrier and am now 198. Would like to get down to at least 150, maybe 140 again.

If you've had any similar issues with weight gain due to medications, or struggle with depression, anxiety, mental health stuff yourself, I would really like to connect with you on here. I have a lot of experience with this stuff and am a supportive person when it comes to this sort of thing. Feel free to send me a friend request/a message. :)

-Ragtimedoll

Replies

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,286 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi, I'm 209lbs at the moment,

I restarted 1 week ago when I reached 212 lbs *sigh*

I had lost most of my weight and got as far as 155lbs a few years back, then, my hubby took ill and I gained it all back and it brought friends !!! My final aim is 140 (but I'd be more than happy if I reached 150 - 155)
    I have sent you a friends request :)

anyone else please feel free to add me too .. :)