That One Song

Options
jpoehls9025
jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
Anything you ever listened to that started it all, that powerful song that added the spark?

mine 10 years ago was TNT by ACDC was listening to it and started to workout and never looked back!

Replies

• jpoehls9025
    Options
    Its incredible to see how everyone usually has had a one time song moment. Can be pretty powerful too.
  • jpoehls9025
    Options
    Informer by Snow... haven't looked back since

pretty cool song!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Like...the very first song?

Wow, I have no idea.

I do remember becoming conscious of "grown-up" songs (v. nursery rhymes and the like) at about age five. At that time my father got me heavily into Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heep, the Beach Boys, Jethro Tull, Black Sabbath (the Sabbath Bloody Sabbath album cover freaked me out) and Deep Purple. (Don't even ask me how the Beach Boys snuck into that motley group.) As far as the radio, I remember "That Lady" by the Isley Brothers and a couple of Billy Preston songs making a big impression on me.
  • jpoehls9025
    Options
    Sublime had a pretty big impact on my teenager years and linking park did too haha
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Rodeo Song I use to play that tape on repeat and sing it. then the tape disappeared one day and I never new why besides the swearing.. then my older brother who I followed into the heavy metal music. he got the tape of twisted sister. he didn't like them so he gave me it. I loved them since