Swiss roll

Options
This is what I left. I took 60%. Can somebody please please advise the rough calorie count of this? I am FREAKING out. I weighed the remaining and it's about 33grams. So if that's 40%, I would have taken about 50grams of Swiss roll. a1uuyubk0bn0.jpg

Replies

• fattyjolynn
    fattyjolynn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yeah I was too stupid to not check it out. I was hungry. How do you know it's so much??? And why is it so exact?
  • fattyjolynn
    Options
    I checked online it's about 200-300 per slice. How do you guys know how much is it?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    If you are what you eat, would you rather be Kermit or the hulk... I think this is the more important question after eating that thing...
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »
    Search the database for swiss roll. Pick a middle of the road calorie count.

You're looking at few hundred calories.

Now eat the rest of it and calm down about eating something that you should easily be able to fit in to your day.

That's my thoughts. I would had eaten it all, logged it and went on. Not a detrimental set back.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    1. Green? Seriously? Why would anyone do that to a Swiss roll? This Swiss girl is a smidgen upset about that....
    2. Why would you freak out about a one-time occurrence? Log your best estimate and be better prepared for random hunger attacks the next time.
  • fattyjolynn
    Options
    I just am breaking down so badly now. I don't want to gain any weight
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    1. Green? Seriously? Why would anyone do that to a Swiss roll? This Swiss girl is a smidgen upset about that....
    2. Why would you freak out about a one-time occurrence? Log your best estimate and be better prepared for random hunger attacks the next time.

Maybe it is actually an Irish cake roll...? And by Irish, I mean the sort of Chicago Irish that also like to dye beers and rivers green.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options

Log it and go for a run or walk. Burn it back off if it's upsetting you that bad. It'll be okay.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

So you choose Kermit then? I think the hulk would take all the gains he could get...
  • French_Peasant
    French_Peasant Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options

You're not going to gain weight with one unearthly green Irish Cake Roll, and there is no point in hysterics. Log it and move on; take a long walk if it makes you feel better.