New to Fitness Pal

mikkilyn
mikkilyn Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I've been using FitnessPal for about two weeks now and have lost 6 pounds!! It's absolutely AWESOME. I guess I never realized how many calories, etc. I actually consumed in a day. Logging everything I eat sure keeps me on track. THANKS FITNESSPAL!!

Replies

• mikkilyn
    mikkilyn Posts: 2
    Hello, I've been using FitnessPal for about two weeks now and have lost 6 pounds!! It's absolutely AWESOME. I guess I never realized how many calories, etc. I actually consumed in a day. Logging everything I eat sure keeps me on track. THANKS FITNESSPAL!!
  • welcome Im new here too. good luck.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    I am new too and did not have a clue as to how many calories I actually consumed a day. Now I exercise daily just so I don't miss some of my favorites.
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    You will soon become addicted to this site, its the best thing that has helped me on my journey to skinny!!! Welcome to all you new people!!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss, :drinker: :drinker:
  • JenLemoine
    JenLemoine Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm new here too! I've been here for 2 weeks now and have lost 4 lbs. This is a great website! :bigsmile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    welcome and good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Hi! I'm new here too! I've been here for 2 weeks now and have lost 4 lbs. This is a great website! :bigsmile:

Welcome:flowerforyou: Congratulations on your weight loss also. Keep it up and you'll reach your goal before you know it.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    welcome and good for you!:flowerforyou:
  • commonsensefitness
    commonsensefitness Posts: 105 Member
    Congrats on weight loss. Keep it up.
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!!:flowerforyou: I am a March 2008 also and am working on my motabolism right now. Welcome ! I :heart: MFP !!!!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    hi im new as of today and so far im loving it lets hope i can keep it up. i will be telling my mom about this site later when we talk so she can keep a check on me as well lol. i have also started a 10 day detox program which im hopping will give me the kick start im needing after xmas. im one mth off my 1 year anniversary of when i started the gym and well im impressed with myself i have kept at it so long.
    will be great to come in here when i need a kick up the rear and just to rejoice in what i have achieved.

hope to get to know some of you.
  • Welcome! I've been here 5 weeks and I'm 13 pounds down since I've been here, 20 altogether. This site is really a life saver for us calorie counters. I can plan a night out in advance and not have to feel guilty. Nice to see so many other people taking on the challenge of being good to themselves. Cheers to you all.:drinker: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.