Syncing MFP food entries to Samsung health app

Options
Hello. I have the Samsung s8+ and I'm trying to sync my food entered using MFP to Samsung health but its not pulling the date across. I have same sure all the data permissions are correct. I have deleted and reinstalled the app a few times but nothing is helping.

Replies

• marcotomas
    marcotomas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Experiencing the exact same problem and have been trying to figure it out for days now.
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I've given up...it's so frustrating. I have the gear fit 2, the Samsung s7 and I can't even get them to play nice with each other much less with MFP. To top it off, my GF had to go back to iPhone. Try getting her gear fit to work with that, even though it's supposedly supported now. I wanted to burn everything last night
  • FlyingBeagles
    FlyingBeagles Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I gave up on syncing Samsung Health with MFP. So many failed Google searches and nothing worked.

I only use Samsung Health to track my weight and steps. Anyways, hopefully someone might have some advice.
  • Goddess0921
    Goddess0921 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Well, I guess it's a little comforting to know that at least I'm not the only one. Mine had been working great and then just stopped.
  • Anaryne26
    Anaryne26 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a Samsung S6 and a gear fit 2. I've found that syncing works best when I first sync my gear fit 2 with the Samsung health app on my phone, and then open up the myfitnesspal app on my phone. It takes a minute or so for the myfitnesspal app to update, but then all the information is found on the app. I can then go back to the Samsung health app, and the information from myfitnesspal can be seen there. All the updates can also then be found on myfitnesspal on my laptop. It takes an extra minute or so to go through the cycle to get each to talk to each other, but it's worth it. I find that myfitnesspal on my laptop won't update any information from my gear fit 2 or Samsung app unless I make sure it's updated on the myfitness pal app on my phone first. I hope this helps!
  • ahnriedeudigren
    ahnriedeudigren Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Also, make sure that you have s health added in MFP as well as MFP in S Health. Mine syncs food properly, but I think it is still struggling with exercise. My Gear S2 logs my workouts to s health, but I doesn't seem to transfer over to MFP.
  • jessicadesmoineaux
    Options
    Anyone have a solution for this now? It synced up for me once and now food wont go from MFP to SHealth. I've checked which way data is going, cleared cache, uninstalled/reinstalled both apps, etc