I'm gonna do it this time!

Options
My whole life I've been relatively small, even after two kids. Like size 5-8. Not skinny, but I was ok with myself. About 2-3 years ago when I was 28, I gained 30 lbs very quickly. I stopped working (when I was I was always on my feet) and drank too much soda etc. It sucked, but it wasn't a travesty. Ten months ago I had baby number 3. I gained 30, lost 20 after the baby, then gain 10 right back. So now I'm 50 lbs over weight and am miserable. The humorous thing is (and by humor I mean it makes me wanna cry) in October was when I decided to start losing weight. It has been since then that I gained 10 lbs >.> I mean to be fair I didn't try hard and I took all of December off because, well, holidays. But from October to January I gained 10, and since then I've not been able to get it off. I kept trying to get on the bandwagon, but then I fall off and I binge hard.

I've finally had enough of spending 20 minutes plus every day trying to find clothes to wear that hide my fat. I'm currently doing 1500 calories a day, and this week I've starting walking a mile every morning and then either doing a low impact 25-minute workout in the evening or taking another mile walk, depending on how sore I am. I could really use support, because I don't want to fall off again. A few members of my family have fat shamed me on social media, so I don't want to post on facebook about it. I don't want their judgement or expectations, but I still want to talk about it with others, especially if it's someone who will help keep me motivated. I promise I'll be your bff and help you through your journey too! :3