The Last Damned 30

Options
2»

Replies

• Fit_fad
    Fit_fad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats and great job on the 60!!!

I hear you! It was so easy before. I need the last 10-15 but the weight won't freaking budge. I am working out harder and eating lesser calories! Still the weight goes yoyo. I am on 1000 to 1200 calories and low carb.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Geeta_N wrote: »
    Congrats and great job on the 60!!!

I hear you! It was so easy before. I need the last 10-15 but the weight won't freaking budge. I am working out harder and eating lesser calories! Still the weight goes yoyo. I am on 1000 to 1200 calories and low carb.

the less weight/fat you have the slower its going to be.. weight will fluctuate thats normal.
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    kksmom1789 wrote: »
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    Thanks, everybody.

Re: some of the questions -

I am at 1360 calories.

I am very overweight still - 5'1" and 153 lbs.

I already don't eat back my exercise calories - :D That's what I was saying: that I'm hungry going this low and that I can't eat back my exercise calories or I stop losing. I do sometimes eat just a few back, like 30 calories or something - that is about my max before just stalling out. I'm set on sedentary and exercise is added to that. I'm not literally chained to a desk all day and I get up and do things but again, if I were to go to lightly active to add calories, well....since I'm not losing on more calories, I already know that won't work...you know?

I appreciate how supportive people are being! And for the insights. I may go to maintenance for a couple of weeks and then go to a very small deficit and however long that takes, it takes. I mean it's not as if I'm gross right now, nor morbidly obese. I'm not where I want to be but my weight is not an actual crisis. I don't want to be miserable over this anymore.

just wanted to say I am 5ft nothing and I weight 153lbs so 28lbs to my goal of 125lbs and I also have a very little calorie goal I have a fitbit and it gives me extra exercise calories just for my day to day life because I don't exercise at all but try to walk in my back yard as often as I can and it seems to be working but I have noticed the smaller i get the longer its going to take

About how many calories a day are you eating? (Total, not netting out exercise calories?) If you don't mind my asking?

Are you saying you eat back your exercise calories?

I eat between 1200-1400 calories a day and MFP gives me 1200 calories so yes I eat some exercise calories back from my fitbit I only get about 6k-10k steps a day an example is today i'm at

1428 calories - 244 = 1184 calories and I am still not done with obviously all my exercise calories but I have all my dinner and night snacks logged for the rest of the day