Why won't my macros change when added calories burned

Options
BFitNation
BFitNation Posts: 60 Member
I've noticed recently that when I log my exercise my macros won't change like they used to! I looked all over the app but couldn't figure out what's going on. I know that they had a button or whatever you could click to have the calories not reflect on your macros, did they take that away or am I still on that? Couldn't find anything and it's frustrating me haha! Hello would be nice, thanks.

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Your avatar shows that your account is a regular non-Premium member. Did you used to be a Premium subscriber, and turned it off? Are you logging Cardiovascular and not Strength Training? Strength Training activities will not provide Calories.
  • BFitNation
    BFitNation Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Even when I wasn't a premium member i logged my exercise my macros changed. And I do remember I was able to change that function without being a member and that function isn't there anymore. This started happening a couple days ago or so. Yes I'm looking it under cardio and not strength training.
    CyberTone wrote: »
    Your avatar shows that your account is a regular non-Premium member. Did you used to be a Premium subscriber, and turned it off? Are you logging Cardiovascular and not Strength Training? Strength Training activities will not provide Calories.