Well I'm back after 2 years!! Hello everyone!

Options
Hi all, feel free to add me on here I'd love to watch and support others on their journey!

Little intro- im 25 and rocketed weight wise around the age of 17. I joined MFP and lost a fabulous 50 pound.

Not long after I discovered i was expecting my daughter. I have PCOS, losing the weight helped me fall pregnant. That i am SO thankful for. Anyway, during and after pregnancy i put most of the weight back on!

Now my daughters xnearly 2- im ready to continue my journey (or restart it anyway!)

Good luck to everyone on here! Remember, lifes too short to be miserable! Time to grab the bull by the horns and go for it! ❤

Replies

• MissMamaMove
    MissMamaMove Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Come on people, 11 views? I don't bite- say hello!
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    It's early yet. Lol
  • MissMamaMove
    Options
    Lol! True! Hopefully I find others who want some support and motivation like i do ☺☺
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's hard to predict which threads get the most attention. Lol. Look in some of the other threads and comment there and also check out other looking for friends threads . I'm not much of a friend as I don't interact in the newsfeed much. I mostly comment on these forums more than anything
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Congrats on taking that first step! Whats your plan?
  • MissMamaMove
    Options
    Plan is to eat right, plenty of meal prep and some good old fashioned exercise. Eat well, eat right and move more! That's my plan ☺☺
  • MissMamaMove
    Options
    @nmarrow131 I'll add you now :) Maybe we can support eachother!
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    you can add me...... but you won't like me..... I'm annoying! ;)
  • MissMamaMove
    Options
    @TheCounselorx LOL. I'll send a request over now!
  • thesnackmonster
    thesnackmonster Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me to, I know how hard it is to stick to a plan
  • MissMamaMove
    Options
    @thesnackmonster ill send a request now thanks! :)
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well if you like, I'm always up for some chat!
  • djchaney3
    djchaney3 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me on here I'd love to watch and support others on their journey!

Little intro- im 25 and rocketed weight wise around the age of 17. I joined MFP and lost a fabulous 50 pound.

Not long after I discovered i was expecting my daughter. I have PCOS, losing the weight helped me fall pregnant. That i am SO thankful for. Anyway, during and after pregnancy i put most of the weight back on!

Now my daughters xnearly 2- im ready to continue my journey (or restart it anyway!)

Good luck to everyone on here! Remember, lifes too short to be miserable! Time to grab the bull by the horns and go for it! ❤

Welcome back to MFP, hope you have as much or more success this time around... feel free to add me if you wish :wink:
  • tomwasilj3w
    tomwasilj3w Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome back to MFP. Weight gain after pregnancy is to be expected. You've lost it before you can do it again! Good luck on your journey and remember you'll always have friends here to support and motivate you
  • MissMamaMove
    Options
    Thanks @tomwasilj3w for the motivation! I loved MFP first time around, hopefully I'll achieve just as much this time too!

@djchaney3 @Rufftimes I'll add you guys now! :)

Thanks for all the support

• da100201813
    da100201813 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hellow guys i've just join MFP
  • MissMamaMove
    Options
    Hey, welcome to MFP!! Feel free too add me so we can support eachother :)
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • puregvld
    puregvld Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've added you! :-)