Cut the fluff

Options
2»

Replies

• leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    We seem to match up pretty well, but I can't rule out an underwear shot in the future. Never say never.
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Is it OK to post pics of my underwear as long as I'm not in the pic?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with underwear pictures?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Is it OK to post pics of my underwear as long as I'm not in the pic?

:laugh:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Weights4me wrote: »
    Lol... before all of you cast stones... MFP has once again successfully cut out 90% of my message explaining it. I'll keep it simple in case it happens again... no underwear shots, no appeasing sex egos, open diaries, regular feedback, etc. would love to meet like-minded hardworking gym rats.

I've never set foot in a gym... I suppose I'm out!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I actually meet all the criteria, friend me if you want, except for if you want a cheerleader type person. I am more direct and don't have a ton of time for posting on walls and stuff. I am active on the forums and modding too much for all the stuff.

And I don't post pics... In fact, only about 5 or 6 people have ever seen me on this site..
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    I actually meet all the criteria, friend me if you want, except for if you want a cheerleader type person. I am more direct and don't have a ton of time for posting on walls and stuff. I am active on the forums and modding too much for all the stuff.

You would have more time if you mod less ;):*
  • DJ_Skywalker
    Options

I am pretty much here to ban people at this point and troll ;) .

I'm well aware ... good job ;)
  • psuLemon
    Options

I'm well aware ... good job ;)

Thanks.. I am glad my reputation precedes me.
  • JoRocka
    Options

wait- what about underwear selfies? I mean- why is that off the list. I'm still hung up on this. you should add that to your duties.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    well- that will never do.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

wait- what about underwear selfies? I mean- why is that off the list. I'm still hung up on this. you should add that to your duties.

Because then I'd have to mod my own post and get warned again.

That naked lemon is kinda of risqué as it is
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

Because then I'd have to mod my own post and get warned again.

That naked lemon is kinda of risqué as it is

I agree. It should be covered by some gin & tonic (ice cubes optional)
    We need an updated profile pic psulemon.

Cheers, h.
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    psulemon - I'd argue that it's a bulging lemon soon to break from it's confining under garments (a la Milla Jovovich in the Fifth Element), hence you don't meet all of OP's criteria.
  • psuLemon
    Options
    ^lol.

Cheers, h.

In the 9 years I have been here, I have changed my profile pic once and I got in trouble for it. People assumed I was making fun of someone.

• DJ_Skywalker
    Options
    ^lol.

Cheers, h.

In the 9 years I have been here, I have changed my profile pic once and I got in trouble for it. People assumed I was making fun of someone.

Don't know why, but when I see your pic ... I say LuLuMon ... weirdest thing lol
  • IceQueen1986
    IceQueen1986 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Weights4me wrote: »
    Lol... before all of you cast stones... MFP has once again successfully cut out 90% of my message explaining it. I'll keep it simple in case it happens again... no underwear shots, no appeasing sex egos, open diaries, regular feedback, etc. would love to meet like-minded hardworking gym rats.

I automatically like you
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I really thought this thread was going to be about the merits of Brazilian vs Full Bushy...