Hi, I'm noob, and I have the same old story as everyone else

Options
_noob_
_noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
I used to eat too much food. After realizing and accepting my mistake, I began to eat less food. This produced positive results and I'm here to share what I learned and learn from others while I use the benefit of food quantity tracking that is free to all users here.

Thank you for allowing me to assimilate into your club.

Replies

• dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It's not true noob! You are a special snowflake.
    Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    now I feel excluded, because that's not my story... *runs off to cry*
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I ate too many cavemen and apparently the caloric value of each varies wildly, so it's extremely hard for me to keep track. I try to keep with it though! POSITIVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    LIES
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    But doesn't eating less food put you into starvation mode?
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    *snort* Not falling for this again
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I accept you because you have a big fish.

tumblr_mokcwfWO1T1suditao4_500.gif
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I used to eat too much food. After realizing and accepting my mistake, I began to eat less food. This produced positive results and I'm here to share what I learned and learn from others while I use the benefit of food quantity tracking that is free to all users here.

76386-My-new-applause-GIF.gif
  • iamkass
    iamkass Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You are the same as me but.. but you are making too much sense... you must be a Troll. Run along now.
  • _noob_
    Options
    I would also thank all of you for the playful banter that can often be misconstrued as sarcasm or general nastiness but when taken fully into context is actually a sign of your acceptance of me.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You can't be the same as me cause I look GOOOOOD! I'm only here for the after pics.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    BS _noob_...that's total BS.
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    FR definitely not sent.
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    noob is good. noob is wise...
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

You're not the same. I got fat because I quit being active!
  • _noob_
    Options

You're not the same. I got fat because I quit being active!

No sir, you got fat because you ate too much food. Being active may have played a role in how much food your body processed in a day and you failed to readjust your caloric intake, but you still got fat because you ate too much food.

And yes, you must think of things the same way I do or I find your responses unacceptable and objectionable.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I used to eat too much food. After realizing and accepting my mistake, I began to eat less food.

Did you stop drinking milk too? I hear that helps.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    the-birds-and-the-bees-.jpg
  • _noob_
    Options
    Waffle, in actuality I increased the nutrient density and quality of my food as I decrease my food intake to the point where i eat more micronutrients, more fiber, and more protein while eating FAR fewer total calories.

Basically there are so many compounding variables in my success that I can't answer a simple question of why what I did worked...:(

And no, milk is a calcium, vitamin D, protein and carbohydrate source that I do not deprive of for contrived reasons.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I would also thank all of you for the playful banter that can often be misconstrued as sarcasm or general nastiness but when taken fully into context is actually a sign of your acceptance of me.

Oh piss off! (Brings a tear to your eye, don't it?)