All my friends are gone!

Options
124»

Replies

• Deebautista
    Deebautista Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm going away on holiday, I worried I won't be able to connect to my MFP. Any ideas what I can do???

I can connect through my laptop, mobile phone AND my Kindle. You shouldn't have any problems connecting unless you'll be in a cave with no wifi.
  • Deebautista
    Options
    You shouldn't have trouble connecting but if for some reason you can't connect don't worry about it. Just do your best to eat well but above all ENJOY your holiday! :smile:
  • Deebautista
    Options
    I want to say a big Thank You to everyone who responded to my post today. I now have over 100 awesome new friends! :smile:
  • NeilATL
    NeilATL Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Send me a request! I'm here and ready to go. I ALWAYS send a private note to people who have not logged in for some time. I just hate it when they read it, but never respond back to you. How lame is that? Glad you have been overrun with requests!!! Welcome back!
  • memerlo
    memerlo Posts: 12
    Options
    I usually just use this app on my phone and today is the first time I logged in online. I really like the support groups here. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Deebautista
    Options
    Coolness! Thanks y'all!
  • kckc69
    kckc69 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome glad there are others out there that love a good drink! I have a regular beer and wedges date with a friend and I love it!!! I dont go overboard but I dont feel guilty about it either as this is something a good friend and I do as part of our catch up, has become a lil tradition if you like. Its also one of my small joys in life that without it id be sitting at home miserable thinking about burgers lol.
    So anyone feel free to add me also, the more support the better!! :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    sure I'll add ya, I'm always up for some new people :) . I've dropped out for a few weeks before and come back deserted too so I know the feels. D: If anyone else wantsa you guys can add me too ^_~